Enabling virtualization in BIOS AMD Ryzen
Hardware virtualization or platform virtualization refers to the creation of a virtual machine that acts like a real computer with an operating system. almost complete simulation of the actual hardware to allow software environments, including a guest operating system and its apps, to run unmodified.
Before getting started, i’d like to show you how to verify that the virtualization is not enabled, so right click on Task bar/ tool bar. then click on performance as shown in picture bellow.
- Go to Start windows, Setting, Update and security then click on Recovery
- Click on Restart now button.
- Click on TroubleShoot, then on Advance settings and UEFI firmware.
- In UEFI settings click on Restart and wait till the MSI CLICK BIOS pop up.
- Click on OC as shown on picture above, then scroll down to find CPU Feautures.
- click on CPU Feautures, then click SVM Mode and click on Enable button, don’t forget to save when you close MSI CLICK BIOS Window.