Turn Blogging Into a Highly Profitable
With that monetization in place and your brand on-point, all that’s left to do is to keep on posting content and keep on promoting your site. We’ve seen how to do this but let’s just recap the most important steps to get up and running and then to keep it growing.
- Choose your niche – Pick something you’re passionate about and then carve a niche within that
- Create a brand – Know what your blog is ‘about’ and what your ‘mission’ is. Know your target audience.
- Create a logo – This should speak perfectly to the topic of your blog.
- Create your site – Use WordPress, make sure it is as professional as your top competition. Install the recommended plugins and customize your theme.
- Get on social media and YouTube – Make sure your branding is consistent across all these channels.
- Invest in yourself, make sure you embody your brand
- Aim to post at least 3 x 700+ word blog posts and 1 x 1,500+ word blog post per week (more is better!)
- Post to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram at least twice daily, ideally more frequently
- Ensure synergy between those three channels and your blog
- Post 1x new YouTube video every week
- Create 2x new guest posts per month/influencer marketing opportunities
- Attend blogging networks
- Post to communities and forums in your niche
- Be an active member of those communities
- Answer your fan mail and comments – look after your followers!
Keep this up and make sure that you really love what you’re doing and that your content is really unique and you’ll be well on your way to being a top blogger.
Soon, you’ll be earning money while you sleep all for doing something that you are absolutely passionate about!
The single most important part of all of this? Write about your passion and do it in a way that is honest and exciting. That is the ONE thing that all top blogs have in common. This is not something you can hack or cheat at.
And anyway, why would you want to?